Some more pavement scan processing after a bit of time off.
Noticed that B2Ms default engine means that it only outputs at 2048 max (super handy....sigh). So switching it over means I can ACTUALLY process stuff at 4096 now.
Baked, tiled (on one axis) and roughness generated.
Once I've got a few more of these processed I'll jump into Unreal and see how they come together
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wall Texture Experimentation
Playing about with this wall scan today. Experimenting with various ways of de-lighting it. Balancing things with existing window/wall ...
-
Have been mucking about with agisoft and photogrammetry! Pretty awesome what you can knock up with a few photos! Definitely going to ...
-
High poly's all done now. Took a fair bit of tinkering to get the cut ins smoothing well for it but am happy with it now! Handle ribbi...
-
Baked out now in Substance. Petty pleased with this, needs a couple of slight touch ups but overall came out well.


No comments:
Post a Comment